Monday, May 24, 2010

Penang Trip - May 2010

Mum is recovering well and still doing her physiotherapy 3 times a week and making progress to strengthen her arms and legs.

Mum is in good spirit compared to my last visit in Mar this year.

Dad is the same.

I suppose the main highlight was a day outing with my father to Queensbay Mall which faces the sea and you can see the Penang Bridge from there too.

We watch a movie, Ip Man 2, and enjoyed it tremendously.

Here are some photos taken during my short stay.





I brought the rain to Penang as it started to rain almost daily since I arrived...ha...ha...

I also enjoyed the time spent with my sister and tuning her notebook and installing her new Canon All-In-One ( AIO - Print, Scan and Copy) printer.

Glad that everyone is doing well so till......my next visit again in 2 or 3 months time.....thanks to budget flight like JetStar.

David

No comments: