Tuesday, January 26, 2010

My 24th Wedding Anniversary

Hi,

I have been so busy with household chores and Jason's recent 'O' level results and schools + courses nomination that for the first time, I forget my wedding anniversary until my wife reminded me a few days ago.

My brother, who married on the same day a year earlier, also sent me an email on his plan to celebrate their 25th wedding anniversary.

So my wife and I decided to go to Vivocity to do some shopping, catch a movie and dine at one of our favourite restaurants.

Here we are at the upper deck of Vivocity with Sentosa as the background.



You know, I think we do not look our age as many strangers think we are easily 10 years younger and I have to show them my ID card to prove it.... ha...ha...

We invited our 16 years old son to join us for the movie and dinner as we really enjoy his presence and he obliged us.

Here I am with Jason..... he is most as tall or same height as my wife and I....!


BTW, I have this photo of my wife and I taken during our honeymoon in Phuket....


Those were the days.... young and carefree as a newly married couple.....!

Happy Wedding Anniversary....!

David

No comments: