Sunday, October 28, 2007

Free IT Consultancy

Hello...

Recently, I have quite busy going shopping with friends to buy IT gadgets like PC or notebooks , MS-Office 2007 at Funan IT mall or Sim Lim Square.

I also managed to rescue 2 notebooks, from a friend family, from virus attack and malware too a few weeks ago.

I keep up with the latest IT gadgets trends and news through local magazines and Internet newsletter.

I also just bought a notebook for my elder sister this morning after shopping around for the past weeks for her needs, and now setting it up for her ; ie virus scan , make a set of recovery discs, etc......

So if you need any assistance, drop me an email and I will see if I can help you too ....

I can give you some advice or steer you to the right direction and the final decision is yours on what you want to buy.

I do not get any commission from the sellers if I do recommend them to you.

Just a hobby of mine and I enjoyed it too....

So do not be shy to seek my help as I may seriously charge you the next time round.....ha..ha...

Maybe a cup of coffee for a start!

David

No comments: